Where to For Gorilla Trekking in Africa?
Wishing to go for Trekking Expeditions of Mountain Gorillas in Africa? Most Gorilla Travelers that visit Africa for Gorilla trekking in Africa before booking the Gorilla Permits, Always ask themselves the following questions.
Did you go gorilla trekking in Africa? If so, did you see the Mountain gorillas and the Eastern Lowland Gorillas ? How long did it take your Park Safari guide to find Gorillas in the Jungle? Did you have any disappointing Gorilla treks where you did not find any gorillas? Which country did you go gorilla trekking in,Uganda, Rwanda or Congo? How much did the permit cost Depending on the Country that you visited for Gorilla Trekking? What time of the year was it and what were the weather conditions like?
The Answers to the Above Mention Questions are the reasons why Gorilla Select was Registered to guide the Gorilla Trekking Experience among the Tourists that wish to visit the Mountain Gorillas in Africa.
- Answer to Question Did you do Gorilla Trekking in Africa?Yes More Travelers that have got a chance to stay in either Rwanda, Uganda or Congo have ever done the gorilla Trekking Experience in Africa. During the Interaction with the Gorilla Trekking Companies they revealed to us that most of the Visitors in all the three nations do their booking including the Gorilla Trekking on their Safari Types.
- Did you see the Mountain gorillas and the Eastern Lowland Gorillas,Most travelers that have ever got the chance to explore Rwanda or Uganda only do Mountain Gorilla trekking as it has three gorilla destinations for Gorilla Safaris and its why most tour companies market Mountain Gorilla Trekking. Well as those that have visited Congo have got the chance to explore both the Mountain Gorillas and Eastern Lowland Gorilla as Congo is a home to both Primates. Mountain Gorillas in Congo are found in Virunga National Park and Eastern Lowland Gorillas are found in Kahuzi Biega National park.
- How long did it take your Park Safari guide to find Gorillas,Gorilla Trekking Activity is an Active Engagement of both the head and body,the general fact is that Gorilla Trekking takes between 4-6 hours in the search for the mountain Gorillas and for the lowland Gorillas it takes 4-5 Hours in Kahuzi Biega National park. Encounter the World Primates on an African Safari.
- Did you have any disappointing Gorilla treks where you did not find any gorillas, Gorilla Trekkers that visit all the three destinations for primates experience have never been disappointed by not seeing the Gorillas and rest assured of seeing the Gorillas once you have secure the Gorilla permit with the Reliable Gorilla Safari Company.
- Which country did you go gorilla trekking in,Uganda, Rwanda or Congo, Gorilla Trekking is possible in all the three countries as In Uganda Gorilla Trekking is done in two national Parks of Bwindi Forest and Mgahinga National parks all located in the South Western Uganda, In Rwanda Gorilla Trekking is done in Volcanoes National Park and in Congo Mountain Gorilla Trekking is done in Virunga National Park and Eastern Lowland Gorillas in Kahuzi Biega National park. Encounter the Mountain Gorilla while on Gorilla Safari Africa.
- How much did the permit cost,Wishing to visit Mountain Gorillas or Securing a Gorilla Permit for Gorilla Trekking Experience , Be aware that Rwandan Gorilla permit Stands to be the most expensive permit as it Costs USD 750 and in Uganda it Costs USD 600 and in Congo Both the Eastern Lowland Gorillas and Mountain Gorillas costs USD 400 only , Find the Info of how to secure the Gorilla permit for Gorilla Trekking Experience in Africa.
- What time of the year was it, Gorilla Trekking in Africa has been in Existence since the discovery of the Mountain Gorillas and Eastern Lowland Gorillas in Africa. In Rwanda the Gorilla Trekking activity came into force in 1996 after the park being safe after the end of the Genocide in 1994 and in Congo Gorilla Trekking is an activity that is on and off due to the wars that tend to break up. in Uganda Gorilla Trekking was started in 1990 and its an active activity and in this case i have not given the right answer but it can help you to select the best time to undertake the Gorilla Trekking Activity as it has peak season and low Season.
Gorilla Trekking is more recommended in Rwanda for Short excursions and take the adventure into the Volcanoes National Park with the best Rwanda Safari Company to offer the Rwanda Gorilla Safari like 1 Day Rwanda gorilla Tour, 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trek and 7 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari. Find the list if Tour Operators.http://www.gorillaselect.com/where-to-for-gorilla-trekking-in-africa/Where to go Gorilla Trekking in Africa?http://www.gorillaselect.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/5-days-uganda-Rwanda-primate-safari.jpghttp://www.gorillaselect.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/5-days-uganda-Rwanda-primate-safari-150x150.jpgBlogAfrica Gorilla Safari,Bwindi Gorilla national Park,Eastern Lowland Gorillas,Gorilla Safaris Africa,Gorilla Trekking Rwanda,Kahuzi Biega National park,Rwanda Gorilla Safari,Virunga Gorilla National Park,Volcanoes National Park,Whats Gorilla Trekking,where is gorilla trekking