what to do in Volcanoes National Park Rwanda
As per the Rwanda Tourism Directory, they list the following activities are what you can enjoy while on a Rwanda Safari Holiday to visit Volcanoes National Park with Any of the Rwandan Tour Operators.
- Gorilla visits – as of January 2015, there are ten habituated gorilla groups open to tourists, allowing for a total of 80 permits per day. Tourists report at the park head office by 7:00 for a per-tracking briefing. Once tourists meet the gorillas they spend an hour with them.
- Golden monkey visits.
- Climbing of Karisimbi volcano – this is a two-day trek with overnight camping at an altitude of 3,800 m.
Climbing of Bisoke volcano – one day.
- Tour of the lakes and caves.
- Visiting the tomb of Dian Fossey.
- Iby’Iwacu cultural village tour
All these Activities can be joined on a Single Mega Gorilla Safari while choose the right and reliable Rwanda Tour Operator.http://www.gorillaselect.com/what-to-do-in-volcanoes-national-park-rwanda/Gorilla Trekking Volcanoes|What to DoTravel News